Thank you for choosing to be an Exhibitor at the 2016 Southern New England American Planning Association Conference! The Conference Committee appreciates your support and we trust that having access to hundreds of planning professionals over this two-day event will of great benefit your organization.
Below please find important information regarding the DCU Center in Worcester. Please make sure you have registered with SNEAPA as an exhibitor prior to contacting the Convention Center.
- We provide an 8-foot long table with 2 chairs in our high-traffic exhibitor area.
- We provide Wi-Fi.
- You will need to contact the DCU Center directly to obtain electrical services – they will bill you directly for the service. Please contact Event Services at 508-929-0517 or Dsaavedra@dcucenter.com.
- The SNEAPA Committee will assign your booth space as we get closer to start of the conference.
Exhibitor Deliveries and Set-Up
- Exhibitors may set up Thursday morning beginning at 6am. Setup ends at 10am. Check in with conference volunteers who will show you to your space.
- If you are able to hand carry your items, you may park in the garage and carry your items in.
- If you are not able to hand carry your items, you will have use of the freight and service elevators, which are located back-of-house.
- Exhibitors can park only to unload outside Door 4A. There is a strict 10 minute limit on parking. You must move your car before taking your items to the Exhibit Area. There will be a security guard to watch your items while you move your vehicle. Any vehicles left unattended will be towed.
- If you wish to ship your materials, deliveries can be received on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 but no sooner. Ship to the following address:
Event Date: October 20-21, 2016
Event Manager: Michael Bouley
Event Location: Grand Ballroom and Meetings Rooms A-E
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Exhibitors must retrieve their own materials from the Security desk. DCU Center staff are not allowed to assist with drayage per Union Labor Agreements. All handling of shipped materials must be performed by the shipping exhibitor or the exhibitor must contract for labor directly with the DCU Center.
There is no charge if your deliveries are:
– No larger than ream paper boxes
– Arrive no sooner than 3 business days before the event
– No more than 6 items per Exhibitor
– No COD
All other deliveries must be pre-arranged and all labor must be prepaid for deliveries to be accepted.
- All costs incurred are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.