Thank you for choosing to be an Exhibitor at the 2017 Southern New England American Planning Association Conference! The Conference Committee appreciates your support and we trust that having access to hundreds of planning professionals over this two-day event will of great benefit your organization.
Below please find important information regarding the RI Convention Center in Providence.
Please make sure you have registered with SNEAPA as an exhibitor prior to contacting the Convention Center.
- Exhibitors should confirm by October 6th whether they want tables and chairs for their space
- We provide Wi-Fi
- You will need to contact the Convention Center directly to obtain electrical services – they will bill you directly for the service. Please use this website to order electricity for your booth: https://riconvention.boomerecommerce.com/Pages/Security/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- If you have any issues, please call the RICC Business Center at 401-458-6103 or email Will Palm (email@example.com).
- The SNEAPA Committee will assign your booth space as we get closer to start of the Conference.
Exhibitor Deliveries and Set-Up
- Exhibitors may set up Thursday morning beginning at 6AM. Setup ends at 10AM. Check in with Conference volunteers who will show you to your space.
- If you are able to hand carry your items, you may park in the garage and carry your items in.
- If you are not able to hand carry your items, you will have use of the freight and service elevators, which are located back-of-house.
- All costs incurred are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.